Even with pandemic lockdowns, only 53% of bank customers have fully adopted mobile banking apps, the place where CDOs are focusing their budgets and best minds. How are you engaging the other 47%?

Advertisement
Advertisement

This whitepaper explores the phenomenon of this significant group of disengaged bank consumers, how a mobile CX solution helps banks meaningfully engage this group, and considerations to keep in mind as you make the business case for investing in digital strategies to build a sustainable bank of tomorrow.

Download whitepaper